Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vanilla Pudding Parfaits

I've had this recipe laying around for so long that I don't even remember where I originally got it... but it's so delicious and creamy as a dessert. I've made it for the 4th of July many times; instead of putting it in a parfait glass, I layer everything in a casserole dish and then decorate the top with blueberries and strawberries.  You can really do whatever you want with it, just try it! It's fabulous and it's super quick and easy!!!



Vanilla Pudding Parfaits

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 C COLD milk
3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
1 1/2 C Cool Whip
1 box (24) vanilla wafer cookies, crushed or 1 box (2 packs) graham crackers, crushed
1 1/2 C berries or fruit (or more, I always add more :))

1. Beat cream cheese until creamy; gradually beat in milk.
2. Add pudding mix and mix well. Whisk in 1 C Cool Whip.
3. In tall parfait glass (or any dish), put 1 layer of crushed vanilla wafers or graham crackers. Follow with a layer of fruit, then a layer of Cool Whip mixture.
4. Repeat layers until done, then top with a spoonful of Cool Whip and some more fruit or berries.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment