Sunday, October 7, 2012

Greek Yogurt Chicken

This recipe is so delicious and healthy! I found it on pinterest (originally at megnificentlife). It literally took me less than 45 minutes to make dinner, it was so easy! I served this chicken with boiled corn on the cob and some spectacular mashed potatoes and gravy (all courtesy of my husband :))


Greek Yogurt Chicken

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 C plain Greek yogurt
1/2 C parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp pepper

1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine yogurt, cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
4. Coat each chicken breast in yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.
5. Bake for 45 minutes.

That's it!!! It's that simple! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. This saved my life the other night and it was delicious! Do you usually buy regular boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or do you buy the thin cut ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular; I didn't even know you could buy the thin ones. I made it again too, with pasta with olive oil and capers just like you said :) It was delectable! Jonathan loved the capers and then later he said his stomach was bothering him and I asked why and he said he thought it was because of those little beans he had eaten earlier!!! I totally rolled on the floor, thinking he was referring to the capers, and I said "What?! Those weren't beans!" Then he explained that he meant the beans from the burrito at lunch. Anyway, it was funny!

    ReplyDelete